Sunday 30 November 2014

Fragrance of the month!


My favourite perfume this month is black opium by yvessaint laurent! I smelt this before when i went into john lewis looking at the ysl makeup stand and the lady sprayed some on me and i loved it! So i had to go back in and buy it. Luckily on the day i went back they had a 10% discount so i bought the gift set that had a handbag size and the 50ml for £38.00 bargain!

The scents to this perfume are: coffee, pink pepper, vanilla, jasmine ,orange blossom, cedar and patchouli.
This scent is beautiful smells musky with a hint of sweetness but not to much sweet because if your like me i dont get on well with sweet/fruity perfumes, can end up feeling queazy not good if you got to wear it all day so i highly recommend this perfume seeing as christmas is coming up defiently a must have present!

I purchased from johnlewis but you can pick this up pretty much anywhere like boots , house of fraser ,debenhams or ysl online website check it out 

Hope you enjoyed my post and decide to go in and have a smell! 

Ciao for now lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment