Sunday 1 March 2015

ILLAMASQUA nails!




Hey everyone today's post is about this amazing nail polish that i found while looking at the beauty bits in TKMAXX! I was so excited when I came across illamasqua nail varnishes these were the only colours left so I had to buy them.

I'm always looking out for good nail varnishes and if I think it's good then il buy it! And wow was I right , from the pictures above they go on so smoothly and with two coats it looks like a set of gels. 

The colours I got are purity in a neon peachy colour and scarce in a speckled pink with specs of black in it loving both these colours! Can't wait to start wearing on my fingers and toes for the spring/summer. Both of these are originally priced at £14.50 but as I was in tkmaxx I got them for £3.99 each bargain! I couldn't believe it! 

You can purchase online at http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/?q=Nails 
Or even go into a tkmaxx near you and look out for them! Worth every penny!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment