Tuesday 13 January 2015

Surprise I'm back/ lip products of the month!


Hey everyone I'm back blogging again new year new start I've been so busy working I haven't had time to do daily blogs ,but have been constantly updating my Instagram over @laurenpearceyyy 
However I am going to make sure to keep updating! Hopefully every day or every other!:)

Anyways enough ranting about me now about my favourite lip product I came across whilst shopping in topshop , and I just had to buy it....... Is the Eos lip balm in strawberry shortcake it's not only the most moisturising Lipbalm I've come across it also taste and smells amazing to.
I work as a beauty therapist and my lips can really get dry whilst doing treatments so if I apply this before work it last for ages keeping my lips moisturised! So if you can get hold of this you won't be disappointed!

Where to purchase: topshop or Eos online
The price for mine was £7.00 from topshop which is pricey for a lip balm but so worth it! 

I hope you liked this blog post I'm definitely going to carry on posting daily! I am back and ready if you want daily updates follow my Instagram on Laurenpearceyyy ciao for now x 

No comments:

Post a Comment