Monday 20 April 2015

Going out outfit! OOTN



Hey everyone! I'm back it's been a long time I know I've been very busy setting up my own little buinsess/ working at the same time so I've been very slow with my blogs but if you have my Twitter or Instagram I do update on there on a daily basis! I have collected so much stuff over the past months to show You all and I can't wait to share! 

So to come back i thought I'd show you a fashion pick I bought and wore the other night I loved this outfit felt very sophisticated. I think this outfit you can wear to a dinner, club , ascot any occasion as it's classy but fun! At the same time.

The wedges are from river island I got these in the sale last year but they do have something similar in topshop! If you liked them! 

The skirt is from river island recently felt so comfy on even thou it has a zip up the middle it didn't come unzipped which I thought it would but it didn't! This was at a bargain price of £25.00

The white knit crop is from primark recently aswell I wore a black bra under this and it didn't show at all! So very good quality for primark this was only £5.00 can't wait to pair this with shorts , jeans and more skirts over the summer.

Hope you liked my short blog but just wanted to show my outfit from the other night as I really enjoyed this look.

If you liked what I wore go into river island and primark now before they go out of stock! 

For daily updates follow my links in the side bar 

Ciao x



No comments:

Post a Comment