Sunday 22 March 2015

Another shopping fashion blog session!




Hello my lovely's im back with another fashion session.  ive been enjoying just going into different shops such as topshop, riverisland, Zara ect and picking bits out to blog and to show what's out in the fashion world lately! Sooo here we are a few fashion items I paired together.

First fashion pick from River island  I saw and immediately had to go over and pick it up was. this jacket I fell in love with for £60.00 it's pricey but so worth it.
wear this causal or dressy with a pair of black jeans a pair of boots and your good to go or a nice pair of flats for a more casual look. 
The sizing comes up okay I picked this up in a size 12 because I want to be able to fit tops under it I could of got away with a size 10! But also depends on your bust size to if your heavier up top then I'd go a size bigger if your smaller then a size down will be perfect but I'd still make sure by trying it on in the fitting rooms only takes 5 minutes to do so! 

Next again from river island is this combo I thought looked so nice together! Perfect for a dinner date, a night out or a smart sophisticated look the front zip dress is £25.00 which I thought was a bargain as this skirt is so nice and looks exspensive also very comfortable to wear I hate skirts that you feel you can't move around in! I paired this skirt with the black v strap back crop top for £18.00 for a more elegant look rather than have the bust on show! You can wear this pretty much any occasion! The only foot wear you could wear with this is a pair of strappy heels. 

Lastly is this leather look black midi dress from Zara For £39.99 this looked  nice on but just be warn is did seem to figure hug the parts I wasn't to keen on as its a very tight dress! Maybe if you get a size bigger than you are it may hug less but if you like a tight dress then this is definitely a must have for you, again paring this with some strappy heels or a pair of wedges will look perfect! 


I hope you liked my little fashion session Im really enjoying doing the little fashion bits at the moment some more shall be up soon! Keep posted for daily updates follow my Twitter or Instagram 

Ciao x



No comments:

Post a Comment