Saturday 14 March 2015

This months Fashion selfie Blogging!







Hello everyone! I'm back again sorry I haven't posted in a few days I haven't been too well but I'm much better now at last! Thought I'd come back with something different a fashion blog this time!

So I've been out shopping lately this month and just been trying on clothes but not exactly buying! Because I'm trying to be good with saving at the moment but I think it's nice to show you what's out there in the shops!
 
I purchased a few bits I show on this blog but some are just because I wanted to show what they look like on! 

Starting from the top! These pretty little shoes from new look! In love with these so comfortable aswell definitely a must have they were £22.99.

Next is this white bandeau  dress from river island! It caught my eye and I wanted to see what it would look like on, and it so pretty! But defiantly one not to wear with fake tan! As it will mark easily this is priced at £60.00

Next is this playsuit from Zara I found this in the sale but unfortunately the straps were to big!! But thought I'd show what it looked like on anyways this was £7.00 in the sale bargain! 

Next is this lime green bandeau slanted top from Zara! Perfect with a pair of jeans   For a more dressy look! Can't find how much it was but it definitely wasn't to pricey! 

Next is the black cut out dress from topshop! This was so pretty on! And comfortable you can't really go wrong with black! Price £38.00 

Lastly is this bargain I found in H&M for £7.00 I needed a dress for a night out and found this! 

Hope you all liked my fashion selfies this month! Just a few fashion finds and thought I'd take some pictures to show! 

I will start doing fashion more! Because I know everyone loves a good fashion blog

Follow my links in the sidebar for daily updates! Ciao x








No comments:

Post a Comment