Wednesday 11 March 2015

Learning contouring update


Hey everyone sorry I've been quiet I haven't been feeling too great still recovering now! But I thought I'd share how I contoured well tried to , I still need more practise but for a first attempt it didn't go to bad! As you can see from the picture above. 

To get the look in the 4th picture I used the darker foundation on the temples, forehead , down the nose and the cheeks were you would normally contour!  

Then for highlighting you would highlight the areas such as underneath the eyes, top of the cheeks, middle of the nose, chin ,around the  lip area and cupids  bow! 

Why we contour is to make the illusion of the face looking thinner! And you can do that exactly by bronzing and Highlighting  

This was a quick post to show Im still here! More posts coming soon! Follow my links on my blog located in the link box! Click and follow for daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment