Sunday 1 March 2015

SuperDrug MakeUp Haul!!



Hey lovelies I've been getting together some makeup bits to show you! So here it is.
I thought on my day off Friday id do abit of shopping on myself seeing as it was payday! So I went into SuperDrug and had a little spending spree! I could of spent all day in there looking at makeup. I did only come Away with a few bits and here they are!

Firstly as i walk through the doors I saw the maybelline stand with a offer on the new dream flawless nude foundation by maybelline which was on sale for £5.99 a offer i couldn't refuse , so I picked one up and wow am I happy wore it today and its probably the best foundation for my skin type so far as you all know I have oily skin a review will defiantly be up about it later this week. Also on the stand was the maybelline concealer for £3.99 I've heard good reviews about this so I decided to pick one up and give it ago , I picked it up in the lightest shade so I can try highlighting with it aswell.

The next makeup item don't be shocked as you all know I don't really wear eyeshadow is a eyeshadow palette by collection 2000 the nude palette which was on offer for £4.99! Bargain the colours really caught my eye as I'm loving the nude look at the moment , I definitely can't wait to use this on makeup looks to show you all. 

Next I picked up two lip liners one from maybelline and one from Barry m , as you can see i have a maybelline theme going on it was 3 for 2 so defiantly had to take advantage of the offer! The first liner by maybelline is a nude pink colour perfect for lining the lips for them light pinky/nude lipstick looks, then I picked up Barry M's dark pink lip liner I've been using this with my Kiko lip tint , it looks great together! The liner is so nice to use aswell glides on nicely im still yet to try the maybelline one once I have il do a post to show. Both lip liners were 3.99 not to bad! 

Lastly is the Mua makeup academy lip laquar ive been loving these lately! They stay on so well and for £3.00 you can't go wrong , there not moisturising at all so if you don't like a dry feel on your lips I wouldn't recommend for you but if you like a matte lip look then these are perfect. just make sure your lips are moistursed as this will make the laquar look good on the lips.

That's it for my little makeup haul hope you enjoyed reading if you have a SuperDrug near you pop into it and take advantage of the great offers they have at the moment! All products shown on todays blog will all have separate reviews about them  so keep posted! 

Follow my links for daily updates links in side bar! 

Ciaoo x



No comments:

Post a Comment