Thursday 22 January 2015

Kiko mini haul!




So I went into Kiko today over in westfields on my day off work and had to go in and see what goodies they had and  oh my I found some great makeup bits! 

I could of bought the whole shop but looked for bits i really needed and found these bargains which were in the sale! What a bonus. 

The first bit of makeup is the top pairs blush in raspberry rose and peach as you can see from the shades in the picture, i wanted a nice blush I could wear for everyday/summer makeup looks!

The next makeup item is the lip tint in shine lust colour 09 im really loving my glossy tints at the moment especially as it's cold out as I find glosses more moisturising throughout the winter months, so i thought I'd pick up a red/dark pink colour as im really loving the darker colours at the moment.

And lastly this daring game face brush which looks more of a contouring brush so I can't wait to have a play around with this and see how it goes, I picked it up as the brush felt so soft with its synthetic bristles it has a two tone so the black would be for bronzer and the White for the highlighting! 

I can't wait to try all these out maybe for makeup look in my next post! And also to give my feed back on what I like and dislike so keep posted! 

Hope you enjoyed this blog and wait to see my next one for daily updates follow my Instagram @laurenpearceyyy or Twitter @pearceyyylauren 






No comments:

Post a Comment