Wednesday 14 January 2015

My go to foundation at the moment!



My go to foundation of the month is the maybelline dream satin liquid in light honey and nude!
The reason why I have two colours is that I find mixing two colours together creates the perfect match to skin tones having just one colour I find on my skin tone either makes me too pale or too orangey and we don't want that!. 

I find this foundation goes on Soo smoothly onto my skin which makes me look like I have a airbrushed finish and I love that look! But I do have a oily skin type which I find this isn't the best for a oily skin it will last about 9 hours but not any longer this would be better for a combination to dry skin type! But if you don't mind it only lasting 9 hours on a oily skin then I still would recommend this! 

The colour range is very good it caters for a very pale skin tone to a dark skin tone so you will defiantly find a perfect match for you! 

I purchased from SuperDrug which was on a offer for 2 for £10.00 I'm not sure if the offer is still on but the normal price is £8.99. 

I hope you found this useful and will pick one up if your out shopping follow me on @laurenpearceyyy Instagram for daily updates! Ciao x






No comments:

Post a Comment