Sunday 25 January 2015

My recent must have KIKO liptint!



This is my recent must have I purchased this from kiko the other day and I'm in love with it. This is the best liptint gloss I've ever tried! And was in the sale if  you can get your hands on this online or in store i defiantly recommend you should you won't be disappointed.

The colour range is really good their are colours  from red, light pinks , nudes ,dark pinks and oranges I have the dark pink on mine as you can see from the picture above with and without glasses gives a nice makeup look! 

I thought id test it out at work seeing as I'm non stop all day,  I work in the beauty industry doing treatments so I hardly get time to reapply lip products and this has really surprised me as its staying power and glossiness is just amazing , I've been getting a lot of compliments too which is nice.

I love how this keeps my lips moisturised all day as some lip products can be very drying and leave a dry lip mark around the lips and that is defiantly not a good look!! 

So go into kiko online or in store their is one in westfields in Shepherd's Bush or reagents street in London.

Hope you enjoyed this post for more updates follow my Twitter on pearceyyylauren or Instagram Laurenpearceyyy x








No comments:

Post a Comment