Monday 26 January 2015

What's inside my makeup bag!!



So I thought you lovely lot would like to see what products I have in my makeup bag! And here it is! There seems a lot but you can never have to much in your makeup bag?! I tend to use this all for going out, work and everyday looks so I can create different looks with what you can see there! 

To start off with is the Mua primer and 8 hour night cream by Elizabeth Arden! So after I moisturise I apply the primer to my face to set a base for my foundation and apply the 8 hour cream to my lips to stop them getting dry! 

For foundations I have two shades of the maybelline satin liquid in nude/warmhoney I have two shades so I can mix to create different tones. I have the Rimmel BB cream in the light shades as it does Match to your skin I normally wear that for work as its lighter on the skin! if you want to read more on these foundations it's on the blog.

For the face powders I have the Mac skin finish, urban decay translucent powder
Then for blusher/bronzer I'm using the kiko trio blusher which is amazing can't wait to review it soon! And then I have my marks and Spencer's blusher which is a dark pink really nice goes on subtl and then my favourite bronzer  bahama mama! By the balm which is brilliant for contouring and bronzed looks.

My eyebrows I've been using the maybelline eyebrow gel with the beauty uk eyebrow quad really like this powder goes on nicely and the brows stay in place all day! 
For the eyelashes I have my gosh mascara which is fab for separating the lashes and the younique for adding length and volume! Which is great for a false eyelash look.
Then for my eyeliners and eyeshadow I've been using maybelline nude eyeliner to brighten and make my eyes appear bigger or the beauty uk eyeliner duo which creates a great golden smokey eye look! Which I've been loving! Will show soon on a post.

Lastly are the brushes I use which are the real techniques, kiko and eyebrow brushes by Louise young and my favourite lip product which i reviewed yesterday! Check it out. 
And of course I can't forgot my makeup bag by tedbaker love this!

Hope you liked my quick what's in my makeup bag it was just a post to show you what was in it and what I use daily follow me on Instagram/Twitter for daily updates or follow my blog! Thanks  

ciao x





No comments:

Post a Comment