Wednesday 28 January 2015

Best dry smelling shampoo ever!



Hey everyone a quick post about this amazing dry shampoo I'm obsessed with lately. Especially if I'm running late for work in the mornings , I just spritz this in my hair all over rub it in with my hands with your head upside down and tada done ready off to work I go. And doesn't leave a white power residue behind! 

The smell of this is amazing their are five scentes! The one I have is Tokyo oriental fragrance Ive smelt all of them but this one is my favourite. It's not to pricey either mine was from www.superdrug.co.uk for £3.49 for a 200ml or 50ml for 1.99 check it out 

Hope you liked my quick post just had to share this! Follow my blog, Instagram Laurenpearceyyy or Twitter @pearceyyylauren ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment