Thursday 27 March 2014

My favourite primers cheap to expensive


Hello lovelies sorry about the lack of blogs lately ive been very busy with work and some issues but i shall be getting on top of things and back to posting every day to every other! 

So to get back on track thought id show you my favourite primers which go from cheap to expensive! 

To start with are my cheap drug store primers.....  which are by the brand MUA (makeup academy)  starting with the first one in my picture is my eyeshadow primer this is a great base for eyeshadows or even a base to cover the redness on the eyelids. I dont wear alot of eyeshadow but on a night out i use this with my eyeshadow and it will stay creaseless for ages! Id recommend trying this if you dont like spending to much money. 
For my face primers i have the fixing mist and the matte perfect primer these again are great if you dont want to spend alot of money but get a decent product that works! So after i use the matte perfect primer which is great for a oily skin like mine i apply my foundation and then spritz a little bit of the face mist over my face just to help set everything this helps make my face powder look less cloggy aswell! 

I really like the MUA range as its so affordable and your getting a decent product which is a bonus so id defiantly   recommend trying this range especially as its good for a oily skin type you can get  in your nearest superdrug stores. 

Next is the more exspensive primers which are both good for oily skin types....

Firstly is the prime time oil control primer by bareminerals this is costly but works really well specially with foundation i have a very oily t-zone and this helps to soak up excess oil and leaves a clear weightless feel on the skin to give my foundation a smooth matte finish this is the perfect primer for if you have a oily skin type id defiantly be repurchasing this again. 

Lastly is the pores no more pore refiner by dr brandt this primer is amazing and is one of my top primers even though its pricey its worth every penny. This primer comes out orange but blends in clear leaving the whole face looking shine free  helping to smooth out any scarring you may have so when you apply your foundation your face looks flawless with a airbrushed finish.


If you cant afford spending out on this primer the MUA matte perfect is the best dupe ive come across as you can see on the left is matte perfect and on the right is pores no more very similar in feel and colour and is alot cheaper! 



Prices...
MUA
Eye primer £1.50
Matte perfect £4.00
Fixing mist £5.00
Bareminerals prime time £18.90
Dr brandt pore refiner £39.00

Where to buy....
www.Spacenk.com
www.Johnlewis.co.uk
www.Birchbox.co.uk
www.Superdrug.co.uk
www.Feelunique.co.uk

I hope you liked this blog if so follow my links in the side bar all you have to do is click! And il see you in my next post x

No comments:

Post a Comment