Tuesday 4 March 2014

Nuxe glitter oil!


Nuxe multi purpose dry oil with a shimmer is for the face,body or hair this stuff is amazing I only use it for special occasions or nights out but this leaves you looking all shimmery with a golden glow as you can tell from the picture below once rubbed into the skin it only leaves a subtle shimmer. The places I put this are mainly through my hair or on my chest area as to much will make you look like a walking disco ball and we dont want that! This tiny bottle doesn't come cheap though for 50ml it is £21.00 you can get this same oil without the shimmer but I thought the shimmer seemed the better one to get! I'd defiantly recommend to buy if your into your shimmer was worth the money you can purchase this from
www.nuxe.com 50ml £21.00 100ml £34.00
www.marksandspencers.com 50ml £21.00 100ml £42.00

Hope you liked this post see you in my next one follow me on bloglovin ,Instagram or Twitter links in sidebar x



No comments:

Post a Comment