Sunday 2 March 2014

My morning skin care routine...




Hey everyone thought I'd put a second post up as I didn't post yesterday due to being busy very sorry... But anyways this is about my morning skincare routine I shall do a night routine in a separate blog! 

Let's get started so to begin with I shower every morning which every person does! I hope.. 
So while I let my hair air dry for a bit I go into the bathroom and 
proceed with my morning routine for my skin.

My 5 step morning skin routine...

firstly after I do a daily face scrub in the shower  I cleanse my face with my garnier micellar cleansing water I pour a bit onto two cotton pads 
and wipe all over my face throughly making sure there is no dirt left on my skin once I'm satisfied that my skin is squeaky clean I then move onto my second step.


Secondly I do a eye cleanse using my l'oreal eye makeup remover I don't know why I use a eye cleanser as well seeing as my first cleanser removes eye makeup but I like to make sure there's nothing left on my eyelashes so I do exactly the same as my first cleanser and pour a bit 
onto two cotton pads and wipe over my eyelashes.


Thirdly I apply my garnier moisture match mattifying fresh face cream all over the face in upward strokes. I might add I pick this up the other day as I was looking for a new moisturiser for oily skin and I'm loving it it's a light whipped cream that feels fresh and mattifying on the skin and does absorb my oiliness very well this creams suitable for oily to combo skin and I defiantly recommend it! 


Fourthly I then apply my snake venom eye cream by balance active formula under my eyes to help make them look less puffy in the morning and of course to stop those wrinkles appearing I gently tap this on starting from the inner to 
the outer corner.

And lastly once I've done everything I then apply my bareminerals prime time oil control primer all over my face to create a smooth oil free base for my makeup to sit on especially foundation.

I hope you liked this blog and if you would like to know more about any of the products mentioned comment below and I can give answers or even review for you make sure to follow me on bloglovin, Instagram or Twitter links are in the side bar x

Where to purchase..

Garnier cleansing water - superdrug
L'oreal eye makeup remover - Asda / super drug
Garnier mattifying moisturiser- Asda/ super drug
Eye cream - pound savers 
Prime time primer- John Lewis 


No comments:

Post a Comment