Thursday 6 March 2014

NARS sheer glow dupe!


Hey lovely people.... I found a dupe of one of my favourite foundations which is the nars sheer glow foundation I love this but not the price tag specially as I use foundation everyday for the job I'm in as I'm a beauty therapist so I get through bottles very quickly and can get very pricey.

So i went out shopping the other day in my favourite shop superdrug and was looking at foundations for ages and Came across this one by l'oreal infallible 24H which is defiantly a dupe for nars sheer glow. I struggle to find foundations for my oily skin but After using this for a few days I noticed that the texture and feel of this foundation on the skin looked amazing and didnt leave me shiny just a healthy glow,  both of these foundation would be suitable for all skin types and they both have very buildable coverage to I find just one layer with a brush is fine on my skin but if you wanted full coverage it would do it perfectly. The colour range is very close to the nars colours apart from the colour I got as I'm tanned at the moment so went darker but to the left is nars and to the right is infallible not to much of a big difference. I highly recommend trying my dupe if the nars is out your price range.

Colour;
colour of the nars is in light4 
colour of l'oreal infallible is in 140 golden beige 

Prices; 
Nars price; £31.00
L'oreal price; £9.99

Where to purchase;
www.superdrug.com
www.spacenk.com

Hope you liked this post and try my dupe you won't be disappointed or if you know of any other dupes for pricey foundations let me know in the comments below remember to follow my twitter, Instagram and bloglovin for all updates.

see you in my next post x


No comments:

Post a Comment