Sunday 9 March 2014

New hair before and after using garnier nutrisse!


Hey everyone i am sorry for the lack of blogs over then weekend I have been busy testing products to review and also buying bits and bobs to show you  but I'm back on track now! So I thought I'd start by telling you about my hair dye experience...

So the other day I bought a hair dye as I wanted to go darker as my hair is a light brown as you can see in the picture to the left and thought I'd like a change and go a little darker and I'm loving it this kit was so easy to use and cheap. I got my mum to do it as I can no way dye my own hair without making a absolute mess of it. In the kit you get a pair of gloves, hair colourant,  conditioner, bottle pump and of course instructions! With this kit you apply the colourant to dry hair to the whole of the head starting from the top and work your way down if you have very long hair I'd advise buying two boxes of this as one wasn't really enough for mine. I like the fact this wasn't very messy at all as it come out the bottle as foam instead of messy liquid I got the colour in dark brown as I didn't want a colour with a red tinge. It's only takes half hour and you can rinse it off make sure you apply the conditioner after as colouring your hair can make it feel abit dry.


Price: £5.99
Where to purchase: www superdrug.com
Www.boots.com
Www.asda.co.uk found for £5.00

 Hope you liked my post follow me on bloglovin,Instagram or Twitter links in side bar x

No comments:

Post a Comment