Wednesday 12 March 2014

My last month favourites....



Hey everyone so sorry for not posting anything in the last few days as you probably know I work aswell so putting up posts everyday can be tricky but im going to try and keep on top of it! 

So anyways thought I go through my last months favourites! And I have quite a few as you can see! 

To start with my first favourite is 

1.  Iwhite teeth whitening kit I was looking for a kit that wouldn't harm my teeth or make them sensitive I will go in more detail in another post showing you before and after pictures but this kit was a bargain purchase at just £24.99 defiantly worth the money as I did see a change from my first go and I will be purchasing again I found this at boots.

2. The amazing garnier micellar cleansing water and l'oreal eye makeup remover are both my favourite products to remove Makeup and still are this month I can't say enough good things about them both they leave my skin feeling fresh and makeupless which is good and doesn't leave any trace of makeup behind which is what I love about these products you can purchases them from your nearest drugstore like superdrug, boots, savers, the price I purchased mine for was £3.00 from savers and £1.49 from asda.

3. Got 2 be happy hour hair spray love the smell of this spray makes your hair smell Devine also the hold of this hairspray is really good will hold a style for ages! Specially good for me as I wear a quiff a lot I purchased this from savers for £1.99.

4. Skin deep facial wipes these are amazing they remove the makeup with one wipe over the face and have a antibacterial ingredient aswell which is good for acne prone skin il defiantly be repurchasing these price was 0.99p from savers bargain! 

5. Leighton Denny leading lady this polish I recieved recently in my birch box last month and love it it's such a classy nail colour to wear everyday for any occasion doesn't chip at all and lasts for ages il defiantly be buying some more colours from their collection you can purchase Leighton Denny from their website or John Lewis price is £11.00.

6. Garnier moisture match moisturiser for oily skin and the antiac activ acne spray are both good and can be used together I always use the moisturiser first then spritz abit of the spray on to my hand and then apply to my problem area I defiantly recommend trying both of these if you have oily skin like myself these work wonders I purchased the moisturizer from asda for £2.00 and the antiac spray from www.feelunique.com in the sale for £7.99  price now 50ml is £9.99 and 100ml us £14.99.

7. Finally my last favourites are my make up bits which il post a close up picture below 


Nars sheer glow foundation is just amazing I love this it goes on so smoothly on the skin giving a flawless finish it's also great coverage and buildable , my gosh eyelash growth products are really good and I am noticing a difference in my eyelashes they are starting to look longer and a little thicker but will take a little while before noticing a big difference. Next we have my lip products for lipstick has to be the accessorize which is besotted in pink then for a lipgloss is NYX in pink love both these together gives a real pretty pink look to the lips not to in the face either can be worn everyday for any look. Lastly is the eyeko eyeliner this is amazing! Specially on nights out it will not budge lasts for ages and gives a nice neat line aswell specially for them first time liner users! Lastly we have the balm bronzer this is the best bronzer I've used yet gives a natural sun kissed look and doesn't leave you looking orange and very easy to Blend out which I like.


Prices and where to purchase...

Iwhite £24.99 boots
Garnier micellar cleansing water £3.00 savers 
L'oreal eye make up remover £1.49 asda
Go 2 be hair spray £1.99 savers
Facial wipes skin deep £0.99p savers
Leighton Denny £11.00 birch box, John Lewis, Leighton Denny
Garnier moisturiser £2.00 asda
Antiac face spray £9.99 feel unique 
Nars sheer glow £31.00 space nk
Gosh Growth serums/growth mascara 2 for £10.00 from  superdrug 
The balm bronzer £12.99 feel unique 
NYX lipgloss £6.99  next
Accessorize lip stick £4.99 super drug
Eyeko eyeliner £12.00 birchbox 


Hope you liked this post and liked my favourites from last months comment if you have used any of these before or what your favorites were I'd love to know also follow me on Instagram bloglovin, twitter all links in side bar have a nice day mwah x 



No comments:

Post a Comment