Sunday 2 March 2014

My haircare favourite shampoo and conditioner!


So i thought i would share with you my current shampoo and conditioner i am using this month!

For my shampoo i am currently using phil smith WOW brunette colour illuminating shampoo. For the glossy glowing colour it has black tea extract this can be used for  natural, coloured or highlighted hair which is good! So you dont have to have dyed hair to use this. The reason i got 
this was for the lovely scent it has to it and also foams up really well in my hair as my hair is quite thick and very long. I find some shampoos dont foam up very well in my hair but this one does the job i havent noticed a colour change but have noticed it does leave me hair very shiny which is good leaving it looking very healthy so if you have long, thickish hair id recommend to try this.
They do this shampoo in a blonde aswell which is called bombshell where to purchase...
www.sainsburys.co.uk price £2.33


For my conditioner i am using argan oil ive been using this for a week now and really like it ive only been putting it on my ends not all over my hair as conditioners can make your hair look greasy and we dont want that. It has moroccan argan oil extracts to rejuvenate and rehydrate the hair leaving the hair looking healthy and alot more shinier. You can leave this in the hair for 3-5 mins as a mask or rinse straight out im loving the scent too leaves your hair 
smelling lovely.

I purchased this bargin from poundsavers believe it or not for a price of.... £1.00 I defiantly   recommend going into one near you and purchasing! 

Hope you liked this post if so follow me on bloglovin , Instagram or twitter much appreciated or leave comments down below see you in my next post x 

No comments:

Post a Comment