Sunday 1 February 2015

My DayTime&NightTime beauty secrets!


Hey everyone soo I've been having a relaxing weekend and thought I'd leave the posts for a few days! And decided I needed to share with you my daytime/nighttime beauty secrets! 

Sooo.... Here it is my top two products have to be the caudalie beauty Elixir and the regard divin L'Occitane en Provence eye cream these two are my ultimate beauty secrets for amazing looking skin.

You can use the beauty elixir day and night , for day use spritz before makeup to freshen and brighten or after makeup  to give a fresh look. A little tip for you all which is great for in the summer pop it in the fridge and spritz to cool the skin! 

I purchased this from www.spacenk.co.uk retail price of £32.00 it's pricey but so worth it! 

Next is the L'Occitane eye cream this is just the best eye cream I've used so far it really plumps and brightens the skin , okay I know I'm only 22 but they say you should start Younge and I have defiantly noticed a difference! Can be used day and night and is great under makeup to doesn't cake or give a creased look.

You can get this instore at L'Occitane itself or online www.L'Occitane.co.uk retail price of £42.00 again it's pricey but it's better splashing out on something that's going to work! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! On my top two high end products! Go over to my Instagram and Twitter to see daily updates by clicking on the links on my blog. If you have any makeup items you feel id like to blog about comment below! 

Ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment