Sunday 23 February 2014

gosh magic eyelash serum/mascara!



I went shopping yesterday in superdrug looking around for a new mascara and came across the gosh stand and saw they had a eyelash growth serum and a growth mascara.
I thought I have to try this, so I'm trying them out and it takes about two weeks to notice I not long ago had individual eyelashes in which some of my own eyelashes fell out. 
I put the gosh growth serum on morning and night and I've noticed a few of my shorter lashes look a little longer! 

I've been using the mascara and I really like the brush  it makes my eyelashes look a lot longer and you can really get into the corners where you can't normally get to your little lashes I'm still testing this 
out but from using it the second time I'm really liking this mascara it 
doesnt irritate my eyes either as I have very sensitive eyes which is  a plus side I would defiantly recommend this. 


Both these products are from superdrug in a offer for 2 for £10.00 bargain!.  I'm still testing the serum and the mascara but will update you on how my eyelashes look in 2 weeks with a updated picture.

Below is a picture of what my eyelashes look like now hope this helped and makes you want to try it! Email or leave comments below and il be happy to talk x




2 comments: