Monday 10 February 2014

Bare minerals night treatment...


So I got this powder as a present for Christmas and I've been using it everyday since it's amazing after I've cleansed my skin at night I apply this all over my face with the brush that comes with it and buff it into the skin. 

This powder helps  to reduce pores, increase luminosity and help faster cell turnover which helps skins renewing benefits. 

I can see a difference in my skin my pores are a lot smaller and my skin doesn't feel so shiny in the morning and looks a lot brighter also I had some bad scarring and has faded the marks which I was happy about , I've had this Product since December and still have a full pot left even thou it's a pricey product it last ages which is a bonus you can get this product from John Lewis, debenhams which I've found so far the price of this product is £45.00 hope this helps I defiantly recommend to try it! 

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment