Monday 10 February 2014

My everyday make up favourites.....



This is my everyday make up favourites I wear on a daily basis..

foundation I use the gosh x-ceptional wear in the colour 12 natural.
 I really like the way this foundation glides onto the skin it buffs in really well with my real techniques buffing brush, also the colour range is really good they do a really light one to a really dark one so can be worn by anyone.
Recently I've noticed I am getting a lot shinier with this foundation as I have used it for a long time maybe it is time to find a new one for my skin type so I probably wouldn't recommend this for a oily skin like mine but defiantly good for a normal to combination skin type.
from super drug for £7.99

powder I use the accessorize in translucent there's not much to say about this powder other than it suits all skin types and does keep my skin looking Matte throughout the day, it doesn't cake up when I re apply it either I'd highly recommend this.  
from super drug for £4.99

Eyebrow gel I use the maybelline brow drama in the colour dark brown this gel is perfect for keeping the brows in place and giving them a little bit of colour.
from super drug for £4.99

Eyebrows I use the MUA pro brow kit I love this it's really cheap and my eyebrows don't budge all day! It comes with a wax, three shades , tweezers and a little brush 
From super drug for £2.50

Mascara i am using is the  Rimmel scandal eyes Lycra flex this is great for volumizing the lashes to make them look fuller and also adding thickness to them with its big soft barrel brush.
From super drug for £4.99

Bronzer I use is the Bahamas mama by the balm I literally love this bronzer it's my second repurchases and I love it this really gives a natural glow to the face without making you look orange it's brilliant for contouring as it's soft powder is easy to Blend out.
great buy from www.feelunique.com  for £13.50

Blusher im using is accessorize merged baked blusher  In colour number 5 sensation I love this blusher as it gives a nice pink shimmer on the cheeks and is not to overpowering it glides on nicely to and doesn't cake up.
From super drug sale for £2.99

Concealer I'm using is from YSL touché éclat radiant touch in the lightest shade I absolutely love this concealer hides all my dark circles and imperfections and really does brighten and highlight areas too I defiantly will be repurchasing this it's a makeup bag must have its pricey but worth it.
From John Lewis for £25.00

BB cream for under the eyes I use the pure B.B in ultra light I like this as it brightens and gives a cooling sensation under my eye area giving it a good base for my concealer to sit on.
From super drug £1.99

Lip products are use are the H&M lip tint in bubblegum pink and NYX Megs shine lipgloss In pink frost I love both these lip products together for a ultra baby pink lip there long lasting and the taste of the NYX is amazing smells like cherries.
From H&M for £1.99 and next in Westfield for £5.99

I hope this blog helped and hopefully persuaded you to go and try some out more blogs to come 

:) x


No comments:

Post a Comment