Friday 28 February 2014

Leighton Denny review!



I got the amazing polish in my birchbox the other day and got really excited when I saw it was in there I really love this colour is very classy and safisticated. It's a everyday wearable colour that's not in your face but catches attention.

The brush is a perfect size and glides on smoothly with a second coat it looks just as good as gel , make sure you prep the nail with good base coat and finish with a top coat for a long lasting finish that stays immaculate for days I still have this on my nails now and hasn't chipped just yet! 

The colour is leading lady 
Price £11.00

Where to purchase 
www.leightondenny.com
Www.birchbox.co.uk

Hope you liked this blog next one up soon.

Please follow me if you like my page :) x



2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren, I've nominated you for the Liebster award if you'd be interested in checking out my blog and nominating others yourself!

    Louise x

    http://daredtolook.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Louise yeah I'm interested :) I shall check your blog and will post tomorrow :) thank you x

    ReplyDelete