Tuesday 25 February 2014

Mini haul!!!


Today i got a little bored and thought maybe I'd go on a little product spree so I went into 
superdrug and picked up all these little goodies to try 

product I got are:

garnier micellar cleansing water for the face, lips and eyes it's hypoallergenic so is great for sensitive skins I'm looking forward to trying this!  price £3.32

Newtons hand therapy hand scrub this is antibacterial rejuvenating scrub with vitamin E and eucalyptus which can be used 2/3times a week. Price 0.79p

T-zone exfoliating facial wipes I've used these before and there great 
for taking the makeup off first before you cleanse!  Great for all skin types especially oily Price 0.49p 

Argan oil conditioner with Moroccan argan oil extracts this rejuvenates and rehydrates leaving the hair feeling shiny and smooth price £1.00

T-zone cleanse and polish power scrub with manuka honey and tea tree I've been trying to look for a good exfoliater so hopefully this will be a good one! Price £1.00

Coconut oil I picked this up to use on the ends of my hair to help with my dry split ends so I'm hoping I shall see a difference in a week I've heard great things about coconut oil price was £2.00



And my last product is the sleek blush I picked up in rose gold I thought I'd go for a different colour as I do wear a lot of pinks! But this colour looks so pretty so cannot wait to wear it price £4.99

Hope you liked my little haul I shall be updating once I've used these product and shall blog what I think of them all comment below if you have tried any of these products or any you recommend would love to hear have a nice day.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment