Thursday 27 February 2014

MAC frost lipstick!













MAC frost lipstick I love the formula of this lipstick it glides on smoothly onto the lips leaving a nice finish and lasts for a long time too.

I don't normally wear brown colours I'm more a pink lover of lipsticks but I thought I'd be daring and go for a different colour which I have actually grown to like.

This colour would be great for any type or makeup look defiantly a bronzed goddess look with the shimmering effect this lipstick has. I think if your a bit of a pink lover like myself and not daring enough to go for a dark red maybe try a brown and see how you get on as it's not such a dramatic change I'm still trying to find a perfect red for myself so if you know of any red lipsticks or glosses comment below that would be perfect for a brunette like me. 

MAC frost price £15.00 

Purchased at www.debenhams.co.uk

Hope you liked this blog more coming soon 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment