Thursday 20 February 2014

Balmy love...


My four fav lip balms have to be the...

1) body shop born lippy in pink berry taste and smells amazing and keeps lips feeling soft for ages.

2) Baby lips in pink punch is amazing smells delicious and has a lovely pink tint to it leaving the lips looking kissable they also come in many shades and flavours.

3) Nivea Is a good everyday lip moisturiser with a hint of rose 

4) lastly blistex which taste amazing with its raspberry lemonade flavour you won't be able to stop reappling it keeps my lips feel soft throughout the day aswell.

All four of these lip balms I'd highly recommend for moisturising the lips leaving them feeling nourished and soft I swap my balms daily and don't just stick to one I use all four of them throughout the day.

Hope you liked this blog tell me what your favourite lip balm is I'm up for trying anything new write in the comments below.

X  


No comments:

Post a Comment