Wednesday 12 February 2014

My hair care collection....


These are my current hair products that im using either everyday or every other. So for dry shampoo i use the brand fat hair this is brilliant for my working days when i have to rush out the door, leaves my hair looking as if ive washed it you have to shake the can pretty well or it will leave a white mark but it wont if you shake it before use! 

Moving onto heat protectant and hair serums i am currently using VO5 for my protectant, this is great just sprizt it all over the hair brush through and it does the job leaving my hair smelling delicious and bouncy. For the serums im using redken or VO5 my redken which ive been using forever this product lasts ages for the price i only put this on my ends as serums can make your hair greasy but it really helps with split ends and frizz.

For my hair spray and hair treatment i use the tresemme freeze hold and got 2 b oil-liciouse.
The hair spray does exactly what it says on the can it holds styles really well specially as i wear a quiff alot and its not to pricey either.
For my hair treatment the oil-liciouse is really good for spritzing all over leaving my hair looking shiny and soft and not greasy looking at all.

Big fat hair: superdrug 
Got 2 b oil-liciouse: superdrug
VO5: both superdrug
Redken: harringtons hair salon
Tresemme:boots or superdrug

Hope this helped and made you want to try some of these


No comments:

Post a Comment