Tuesday 10 February 2015

Bobbi brown foundation update!


Hey everyone sorry iv missed a few posts this week been so busy as per usual I can't complain! Anyways... I thought I'd update you on my foundation I've recently purchased, as you all know from reading my blog I have oily skin and find it a nightmare to find a foundation that actually works so as I've never tried bobbi brown before I thought I'd give them ago! So I went to the makeup counter and asked what would suit me as a oily skin type and the lovely girl said the compact foundation is great and is sweat/humidity proof, I gave it ago for a couple of days and didn't really get along with it I was still getting oily and I did find it abit thick ,  it felt as if I had a mask on which I didn't like! I think if you had a combination skin type this would Work fine for you and if you like heavy coverage then I'd say defiantly try this! But for an very oily skin type id stay away. The price of this one was £33.00 from John Lewis 



I went back to John Lewis to the bobbi brown counter and I'm now going to try this one which is a lighter formula so maybe will work Better for me I'm off to London tomorro so we shall see if I get oily at all. The lady who helped me was very good and matched my skin perfectly , made me feel much better about my skin nicest thing was that if this one doesn't work out for me I can swap for a different one I will then opt for a powder foundation instead but fingers crossed this works out! This one was a little cheaper at £31.00 

If your like me and have a nightmare finding foundations for oily skins comment below and tell me what brand you would use , Or think would be great id love to hear from you. Follow me on Instagram at Laurenpearceyyy or my Twitter @pearceyyylauren ciao xx


No comments:

Post a Comment