Thursday 12 February 2015

new makeup purchase of this month!



Hey you lovely lot! This post is about my recent makeup purchases I've made this month! And thought I'd share with you what I've bought with my own money. This shall be a quick post for you all but shall do full posts once I've tried it all for you!

So for the lips I've purchased one from Kiko which is a lip tint lipgloss I've done a blog post about this one already so if you want to know more read on my blog. Next I purchased recently a Mac one from the matte collection in the colour lady danger a beautiful red which looks amazing on a post shall defiantly be up soon. Lastly the Mua luxe collection matte one in deep purple and the other in a nude pink which is suppose to feel whipped on the lips which I can't wait to try! 
Kiko - from Kiko in westfields or their website this one was in the sale for £4.95
Mac - any Mac store or online this was £15.50 
Mua luxe collection - from any super drug store costing £3.00 each 

For the face I've purchased a new foundation recently which I am loving this one at the moment cannot wait to post and tell you all this is from bobbi brown. Then I went to Bicester village the other day and went into their beauty shop and saw they had the smash box primers I've been wanting to try for ages so I bought a mini one to try out first and oh my I wish I got the bigger one it's amazing. 
Lastly for the face products I saw this amazing cheek palette in Kiko and fell in love these colours are going to be amazing for spring/summer! Ive already been wearing it and the pigment is really amazing! 

Bobbi brown - from John Lewis or bobbi brown makeup stores or online this was £31.00
Kiko - from Kiko store or website £7.00 in the sale 
Smashbox- from smashbox stores or online this mini one was £8.95 

Last but not least my new mascara the new one by maybelline as soon as I got home I tried it on and this made my eyelashes fuller/longer amazing!

Lash sensation - SuperDrug £7.99

I shall be doing posts separately about each of the products I've mentioned on today's post , but I just wanted to show what I've been purchasing this month so keep posted! I'm also going to do my  current makeup routine and show you step by step too so stayed tuned! 

If you liked this post follow me on my blog, Instagram and Twitter click on my blog  links to be directed straight to them! Thanks for reading ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment