Wednesday 4 February 2015

Smashbox!




Hey everyone sorry I've missed a few days work life has been a busy one! Hopefully you all can forgive ha... Anyways now for this amazing primer I've been testing out for a week or so which is the smashbox photo finish oil free primer and on my is this stuff just brilliant!

If you like myself have an oily skin and can find it hard to keep your makeup looking good all day this primer is the one! It's brilliant for those oily T-zone areas. 

Now I've found this I don't need to worry about sliding makeup or oiliness make sure you shake the bottle well and squeeze out a pea size as a little goes along way because this isn't cheap! Then what i do is a pop abit on each section of the face and rub it in as it absorbs straight away then you can carry on with putting on your everyday makeup it's as simple as that and your makeup looks flawless all day! 

As you can see from my last photo my makeup looks flawless, fresh and healthy looking... So if you can get your hands on this I recommend you try it you won't be disappointed, I purchased mine from the beauty box in Bicester village it's only a 12ml and was £8.00 very pricey but I wanted to try it before I bought the big one so look on the smash box website at www.smashbox.co.uk  

Hope you enjoyed this post mores on its way next up is my review on the coconut Virgin oil from cape Trento! Stay tuned! Follow my Instagram on Laurenpearceyyy or Twitter on @pearceyyylauren

Caio xx


No comments:

Post a Comment