Friday 6 February 2015

Review! on the Virgin coconut oil by Cape tranto




Hey everyone! Sooo I've been reviewing a product for a week now and it's this amazing Virgin coconut oil by Cape tranto, I've tried out so many coconut oils for my skin,hair,nails to help as coconut oil is very good for you! But this one I have seen result with. 

My hair looks a lot shinier and smoother as I have very long hair and gets very knotty , this is great to apply on wet hair before you dry as it helps to de-tangle while you brush your hair as brushing can damage the hair giving you split ends, I've also had a lot of compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks! Which is nice to hear.

For my skin now this has really surprised me I suffer sometimes from bad breakouts and they drive me crazy! so the other day i had a few on my chin and thought I'd put abit of the oil onto the breakouts ,Next morning I woke up and they had gone down so much! I was shocked myself! 
Coconut has a vitamin E in it so it's very good for regenerating and improving skin conditions so this would be perfect as a makeup cleanser aswell! 

What coconut oil can be used for/benefits:
Great sunscreen protection 
Vitamin E
Anti ageing 
Proteins to help cellular renewal of the skin
Skin disorders such as acne , eczema , psoriasis
Nail growth
Hair growth/repair 
And much more the list could go on 

I defiantly recommend trying this out you can purchase on the website below this oil is such a good price for £10.00 you get a big pot which will last you months! 
www.capetranto.com

Hope you liked my review and will check them out you won't be disappointed by the results you see!

For daily updates search my Instagram Laurenpearceyyy Caio for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment