Monday 23 February 2015

Mac lipsticks





Hello you lovely's I thought today's post could be on my mini Mac lipstick collection it's pretty small but I shall get there slowly with it as these lipsticks aren't cheap! Ranging from £15-20 pounds! 

I love Mac lipsticks I think for the money you pay your getting a good quality lipstick which is going to last on your lips all day without budging, they all glide on the lips so smoothly even the matte ones ,   you can use these lipsticks without lip liners or with as I find they don't bleed out of my lip line but everyones different if you find you need to use a lip liner then do so.

The first one on my lip is from cremesheen range in pure zen this colour is so pretty on the lips , i think it's a perfect nudey Orange for the summer great with a tan and for a minimal makeup look. Price is £15.50

The second is one from the frost range called by design in a brown shimmer colour perfect with a makeup look using pinks. Price £15.50 

Lastly is my favourite matte lipstick called lady danger a very sophisticated colour wearable for everyday I find this doesn't dry the lips out , stays on throughout the day perfect with a tan aswell. Price 15.50

Purchase from   
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Or any Mac store near you 


Hope you liked my quick Monday post showing you my mini Mac collection so far , if you want daily updates click my links in the side bar and follow I'd love to follow you back and hear from you ciao for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment