Thursday 19 February 2015

What's inside my lush bag..!


Hey everyone so today I had a lovely day off work and thought I'd pop to Oxford with my friend to have a look around! I saw the lush store and felt like I needed some bathbombs , as I've been enjoying baths at the moment when I get in from work anyways these are some that I bought and thought I'd share with you.


This one is called space girl bath bomb this smells exactly like candy violets. This has bergamot oil, grapefruit oil , almond essential oil and popping candy 
This is great for if you want to uplift your mood and feel relaxed. 

Price £2.95


This one is avobath it smells like lemon sherbet! This bathbomb has lemongrass oil, bergamot oil, fresh avocado and organic extra virgin olive oil this one will be great for people who suffer with dry skin. 

Price £3.35


The secret garden bathbomb smells like a bouquet of roses beautiful! This has rose absolute, marigold petals , rose petals , rosewood oil and sweet wild orange oil perfect for balancing and restoring the skin while keep you calm and soothed.

Price 2.95


One of my favourite! The ickle baby bot bathbomb. This has chamomile blue oil, lavender oil and sandalwood oil. This one is perfect for little babies over six months to help calm before bed Time and also helps with treating skin irritations , sunburn and insect bites.

Price £1.95


 Lastly I picked this toner tablet up for the skin it caught my eye as I went past so il give it ago all you have to do is drop into a bowl of hot water, releasing the steam to open pores and allow the oils to be absorbed. This has tea tree oil, fair trade organic aloe Vera powder and chlorophyllin perfect for giving the skin some TLC as it as antibacterial properties to fight against the bacteria that causes spots.

Price £1.00 

can purchase all from any lush store www.lush.co.uk
Hope you enjoyed this post on my little lush haul once I've tried I shall update you all on my Instagram page so go on my links and click follow for daily updates aswell. Another post up soon if you have any makeup looks you'd like me to try and talk through step by step let me know e.g a contouring post? Write a comment below! 

Ciao x


No comments:

Post a Comment