Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Perfect Valentine gifts.




Hey everyone so today I've been in London doing some shopping and of course had to pop into Harrods! picked up a few amazing purchases which would be great gifts for you Girlys from your lovely otherhalfs! That's if they know your taste and have a chance to step foot into Harrods.

So to start off with i went straight to the Mac counter as you do! And went straight to the lipsticks as I really do love their lipsticks there staying power is amazing and colour range. I've been looking for the perfect red and picked up lady danger as you can see in the picture above! I can't wait to try this out with makeup looks! I feel I could wear this lipstick everyday without it being to out there! The price was £15.50 from Harrods. 


Next I went up to the shoe heaven bit in Harrods to look at their amazing shoes,  and came across the Christian louboutins section and their was an amazing stand full of nail vanishes! And I just had to grab one! So I got the one in rouge which is their famous colour for their shoes , I fell in love I did try before I purchased and this gel nail varnish went on so smoothly it was defiantly worth the money of £36.00 I know that's a lot for a nail varnish but you are paying for the quality and name of course , the packaging is stunning aswelll very eye catching which it defiantly caught mine! One you can keep forever as the bottle is just to pretty! 

These are perfect Valentine gifts seeing as I have a red theme going on for you girls! Even if it's a gift for yourself why not treat yourself! If you liked this post follow my blog or Instagram on Laurenpearceyyy or Twitter @pearceyyylauren for updates daily! 

Caio for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment