Saturday 21 February 2015

Quick current makeup look!


Hey everyone so today I thought I'd do my makeup routine but shown in pictures from just a bare foundation to, eyebrows, mascara and a final makeup look. As you can see from the first picture I have nothing on other than my foundation this is the Bobbi brown long lasting oil free foundation with a smash box primer underneath then I've put a Rimmel pressed powder on top also for oily skin. This foundation gives you a fresh faced look without the shine perfect for a oily skin type.


This picture I've done my eyebrows and eyelashes! Looking abit more awake now! Ive used for my eyebrow a eyebrow palette by beauty uk and for my Mascara the new maybelline sensational lash! Which I'm loving at the moment.


This is the final look after I've finished Got my lips and blusher on! Blusher is a light pink from topshop collection and my lips is the KIKO lip tint which I love! 

This was just a quick post just to show what my current go to look is! 

Follow my links in the side bar for daily updates! 
Ciao x




1 comment: